This Chocolate Toffee Fudge Recipe is so easy, you won't believe it. This recipe is foolproof, and the magic ingredient is sweetened condensed milk. Fudge is a perfect addition to your holiday treat tray, and homemade fudge is also a lovely, and appreciated gift. I love fudge, and I've been making this delicious fudge recipe for years because it's so easy, and it's also decadently delicious.
We all Need Treats!
Usually, the recipes I post here are pretty healthy. But, now and then, we can enjoy a little indulgence. It's perfectly OK, and pretty much expected, at this time of year, to make, share, and enjoy some sweet and decadent goodies. In fact, it's one of the best things about the festive season.
Everyone has some tried and true favourites that their family looks forward to every year. Do you? I would love to hear about them. Post a comment. A lot of my holiday faves seem to involve shortbread, like these Cranberry Shortbread Cookies, Salted Caramel Thumbprints, and Butter Tart Squares. So some new inspiration is always welcome, peeps.
Fast & Delicious Fudgy Goodness for Last Minute
This fudge recipe is another of my go-to ones because it's so simple and I can whip up a batch in 5 minutes. Which is a good thing, because it doesn't last long. It's so delicious, seriously, so good.
Edible Gifts, The Best Kind
This chocolate toffee fudge recipe has saved the day for me when I need a last-minute gift or hostess offering over the holidays. Everyone loves an edible gift, especially one as sweet and creamy as this one. Just pack it into pretty tins, or wrap in cellophane like I did here. You can also freeze and eat this fudge as a frozen treat, which is wonderful in the summer. (Chunks of toffee fudge in vanilla ice cream, anyone?)
You can change the chocolate chips and toffee for all kinds of other ingredients. Try white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, butterscotch, nuts, coconut or whatever your favourites are. It's a versatile recipe that way.
Chocolate Toffee Fudge – Easy Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup toffee bits like Skor
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk, salt, and vanilla. stirring until completely smooth.
- Spread mixture in an 8 inch square pan lined with parchment paper
- Spread toffee bits to cover the top, and using your hands, press the toffee into the top of the fudge mixture.
- Put into the fridge to chill for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift out of the pan, remove parchment, and cut into squares or bars