Mini Quiche Appetizers are a simple but impressive holiday appetizer with turkey & feta. This post is sponsored by Lilydale®. As always, all opinions are my own.
Easy, But Elegant Entertaining
The holidays, with all of the shopping, cooking, baking, wrapping, and gatherings can be a busy time. It can also be a time when all of our good eating habits take a hiatus.
However, there are ways to make things simpler, while still keeping them special. And we can indulge a little but include some treats that are healthier, and just as tasty.
One example is this easy, and delicious Mini Quiche Appetizer with Turkey & Feta. I’m partnering with Lilydale® to make these tasty morsels with their Oven Roasted Carved Turkey Breast.
Why Oven Roasted Carved Turkey Breast?
Cooking a turkey is a lot of work, and it takes a long time. This is why Lilydale® has done all the work for you with their delicious Oven Roasted Carved Turkey Breast.
I love that it’s so convenient and easy to have delicious, juicy, fully cooked and carved cuts of premium turkey breast on hand for whenever you want turkey, but don’t want to cook one.
Healthy Eating During the Holiday Season
Yes, it can be tough to focus on healthy eating at a time where everywhere we turn, there’s another tempting indulgence.
Of course, we all need treats and sometimes we have to let go of our routines and just enjoy the festivities. However, we can also share and enjoy treats that are good for us, but still feel special and indulgent for the holidays, like, these delicious Mini Quiche Appetizers with Turkey & Feta.
Turkey- More Than Just For Special Occasions
Do you love turkey? I do, and my whole family does, too. And so, do most people that I know. We always look forward to those big holiday feasts where a roast turkey is the centerpiece and the star.
But turkey doesn’t have to be regulated to a couple of feast days per year. Lilydale® products can be a delicious part of everyday meals, like this Thai Red Curry Chicken Soup, using Lilydale® Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breast, or, these Breakfast Taquitos, made with Lilydale® Chicken Breakfast Sausages.
About these Turkey & Feta Mini Quiches
These little quiches are super simple, but delicious, appetizer or party treat. You can make them ahead of time and they are delicious served with cranberry sauce for topping.
Mini quiches with turkey & feta are a tasty little teaser for the big feast, too.
Looking For More Great Recipe Ideas?
Visit http://lilydale.com/recipes/ for more delicious ideas for all of life’s moments, both the celebrations and the everyday.
Mini Quiche Appetizers - Turkey & Feta
- mini muffin pans
- 1 cup Lilydale® Oven Roasted Carved Turkey Breast diced
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 7 eggs large
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce or chutney for serving
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Lightly oil two 12 section mini muffin pans, or use non stick
- In a bowl, mix together the turkey and feta.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs until combined
- Fill each muffin pan section with beaten egg about 3/4 full
- To each egg-filled section, add about a tablespoon of the turkey & feta mixture, pressing into the egg with the back of the spoon.
- Bake in center of oven 20 minutes or until golden and center doesn't jiggle if you shake the pan.
- Allow to cool and garnish with parsley. Serve with cranberry sauce for topping.